How do I set financial permissions?
Financial permissions allow you to control who has access to your financial data.
Administrators on an operation will all automatically be granted financial data access.
For advisors, editors, and viewers to have access to financial data, an administrator on the operation will need to grant them permission.
- When advisors and editors are granted financial data access on an operation, they can edit the financial data (i.e. adjust cost estimates to reflect actual input costs)
- When a viewer is granted financial data access on an operation, they can only view the financial information - they cannot make any changes
Permission can be granted to any member of an operation once they have accepted their invitation to the operation and have created an account with Granular Insights.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- Active internet or cellular data connection.
- Administrator role on a Granular Insights Operation
Process - Web
- Login to the Granular Insights website https://us.insights.granular.ag
- Click on Operation Settings at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Find the member of the operation who you would like to grant financial access. Toggle the Financial Data Access to the right.
- Select Give Access when prompted.
You have now granted financial data access to this member. You can remove this access at any time by deselecting the checkbox under 'Financial Data Access'.
Process - Mobile
- Log in to the Granular Insights mobile app.
- Open the navigation menu and click Settings.
- Click on Members.
- Select the member of the operation who you would like to grant financial access. At the bottom of the screen, toggle the Financial Data Access to the right.
- Click Save.
You have now granted financial data access to this member. You can remove this access at any time by selecting the Financial Data Access toggle to move it to the left, and clicking Save.