How do I set financial permissions?
Financial permissions allows our farmers to have trust that their financial data is only being viewed by those with explicit permission. Administrators for an operation have access to all information. Editor’s and Viewers can gain access to Financial information from an Administrator. After inviting an individual to their operation they grant Financial Access as described below.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- Active internet or cellular data connection.
- Need to be an admin on the operation.
Process - Web
- Login to the Granular Insights website.
- Click on Operation Settings at the top right of your screen.
- Click on Members on the left hand side of the page.
- Check the box Financial Data Access next to the name of the user you wish to give access to.
- Select Give Access when prompted.