Editing Field Ops Data
The following process will walk you through the editing of Imported Field Ops. Editable data includes: harvest information (bu/ac or wet weight) and as planted data (hybrid or as planted crop).
- An active Granular Insights account.
- An active internet connection.
- Corn and soybean field ops data imported in your Granular Insights operation.
Process - Web
- Login to the Granular Insights website.
- From the main page select the Field to be edited from the Field List on Map Page.
- Select the desired crop and year from the crop year drop down near the top left of your screen.
- Near the top left of your screen select Edit Field.
- Select As-Planted or Harvest in the Edit Field menu to view and change editable data.
- Change the selected years seeding rate or variety under the As-Planted drop down.
- Change how yield is displayed by selecting Dry yield (bu/ac) or Wet weight (lbs) located under Harvest.
- Click on Revert harvest to original machine data to restore original harvest or as-planted data.
- When all changes have been made, select Save Field to see the new data displayed.