How do I use the Notes and Photos Feature?
Team collaboration has never been easier. Utilize the notes and photos feature to capture geolocated notes and pictures while you’re scouting your fields. Share with your agronomist, seed rep, or team members for more efficient scouting.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- Active internet or cellular connection.
- Fields uploaded to your operation.
Process - Mobile
- Log in to the Granular Insights mobile app.
- In the Field List, select the field you would like to add the note to..
- Select the icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- Drag the pin shown on the map or select use current location to mark the location of the photo taken.
- Add a title (optional) and a message to save with the pinned location.
- Click on Add Photo to add an image to your note (optional). You can use the camera on your mobile device to take a picture or upload photos from your photo gallery. You can add up to 10 photos for your note.
- Select Save Note or Share and Save in order to send the note via email or text to another member of the operation.
Process - Web
- Log in to Granular Insights at https://us.insights.granular.ag.
- In the Field List, click on the field you would like to add the note to.
- Select the Notes icon at the top right corner of your screen to add a new note.
- Place your cursor on the exact spot on the map where you want to add the pin for your note.
- Insert a title (optional) and text for your note.
- Add a title (optional) and message to save with the pinned location.
- Select Share to send the note and photo via email (optional).
- Click Save to save the note.