How do I delete a pinned note?
Manage which pins you keep on fields by deleting notes when they're no longer needed.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- Active internet or cellular connection.
- Fields uploaded to your operation.
Process - Mobile
- Log in to the Granular Insights mobile app.
- Select the field that has the note you wish to delete.
- Click on the blue pin marking the location of the note.
- Click on Delete to permanently remove the note and pin from your field.
Process - Web
- Log in to Granular Insights at https://us.insights.granular.ag.
- In the Field List, click on the field with the note you wish to delete.
- Click on the blue pin that has the note to be deleted.
- Click on Delete. You will only see the option to delete if you have the correct permission to delete this note on the operation (either admin access or are the user who created it).
- A window will pop up asking you to confirm if you want to delete the field. Click Confirm to permanently remove the note and pin from your field.