Hide and show pinned notes
You can hide or show all pinned field notes or show recent notes from the last 30 days, 60 days or 120 days. If you have back-to-back growing seasons, hide pinned notes from the past season so you can start work on your next crop.
Web - Process
- Log in to Granular Insights at https://us.insights.granular.ag.
- Select any field from your Field List.
- Click Notes at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click None to hide all pinned notes or All to view all pinned notes. Additionally you can view pinned notes from various date ranges such as last 30 days, 60 days, or 120 days.
Mobile - Process
- Log in to the Granular Insights Mobile app.
- In the Field List, select a field with a pinned note.
- Select the icon on the top right corner of the screen to open the Field Options.
- Select Show Field Notes to change which notes are being displayed.
- In the Date Range menu, select which date range you'd like to see notes displayed for.
- Select None to hide all notes
- Select All to view all notes
- Select Last 30 Days, Last 60 Days, Last 120 Days to only view notes for that period of time