June 2020: Deletion of Software Connections
You have complete control over your data. Now it's easier than ever to remove any software connections in your Granular Insights account.
All you need to do is:
- Log into your Granular Insights account and navigate to the Data tab.
- Click "Remove" next to the linked operation you intend to disconnect.
- Alternatively, click "Remove" next to the 3rd party connection you intend to disconnect (removes that connection from all operations associated with your Granular Insights account.
When would you want to do this?
- Any time you inadvertently connect your Insights account with the wrong Corteva or John Deere Operations Center account.
- If you simply wish to remove any Corteva or John Deere Operations Center sharing data with your Insights account.