How to opt-in to send field data to Corteva from Granular Insights
With a one-time opt in from Granular Insights, planting, harvest, and application files uploaded in Granular Insights will flow automatically to other Corteva digital tools. Planting, harvest, and application files uploaded to Corteva Fields will flow automatically to Granular Insights, when a connection exists.
- An active Granular Insights Account
- Be an Administrator on the account
- Active internet connection
- Established connection to Corteva Fields
- Note: Only available on Web version
How-to on Web:
- Navigate to the Data tab, and look for the Corteva Logo under “Current Connections”
- Click the Corteva logo. On the “Your Corteva Connection” screen, check the “Send Field Data” box corresponding to the operation(s) from which you would like to send data from Granular Insights to Corteva Fields.
Once opted-in, all files uploaded to Granular Insights for the given operation will be sent to Corteva for processing. Moving forward, data will be sent to Corteva Fields every time you upload files to Granular for the selected operation. Please allow up to 24 hours for data to appear in both systems.