How do I download field data from Granular Insights to create variable rate applications (VRA)?
When using Granular Insights, you can now conveniently download field data in the Shapefile file format (.shp) to create variable rate scripts with popular GIS software. This is available for all fields enrolled in Directed Scouting.
Web - Process
- Log in to Granular Insights at https://us.insights.granular.ag.
- Select a field from your Field List.
- Select the Vegetation Index image from the pulldown menu.
- Go to the bottom left of the Field Health Summary panel and click the blue Download Shapefile button to start the download for the field data to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, import the field data in the Shapefile format (.shp file extension) into your preferred GIS software to create your variable rate script.