March 2021 Release Notes
The Granular Insights team has some big things up our sleeves - in the meantime here are some recent updates we've made that'll make your life just a little bit easier:
Updates to the Granular Insights mobile app (make sure to download the most recent version!):
- Those with the role of Admin can now edit financial permissions and assign the Advisor role to partners from the mobile application.
- We've moved the bottom navigation menu over to the left-hand side as a new drawer style menu. This creates more screen space for easier viewing and less crowding.
- It's now even easier to create an account. New Granular Insights customers can use a phone number to create their new account right from the mobile app.
- Always wondered when your recently uploaded machine data file will finish processing? We've introduced a new version of the Granular Insights data processing email - it'll hit your inbox once a file is done importing so you know your data is ready to view.
- We've made several updates under the hood that will allow machine data from several different manufacturers to be "digested" more accurately upon import. This means more accurate data powering your farm's info in Granular Insights!
- For John Deere Operations Center users, we've launched a more convenient John Deere Operations Center authorization. You'll save time each year with a convenient lifetime authorization to connect your John Deere data instead of an annual re-authorization process. Automatic notifications of authorization expiration will be sent two weeks in advance and the day of expiration, including an in-app banner notification. All customers must move to new authorization by May 1, 2021.