How do I view a list of all the notes on my operation?
You can view a complete list of pinned notes for your operation using the Granular Insights mobile app.
- Access to the Granular Insights mobile app
- Access to a Granular Insights operation with pinned notes
Process - Mobile
- Log in to the Granular Insights mobile app.
- Open the navigation menu . Ensure that you have selected the operation that you would like to view the notes for. Click Notes.
- You will see a complete list of notes for your operation.
- Use the search bar at the top of the screen to search for a specific note by keyword.
- Select a note to expand the thumbnail view and see the note details.
- Click Share to send the note to a member of your team.
- If you created the note, you will see the option to Delete the note. Note: only the person who created the note and admins on the operation can delete a note.
You can add a new note to a field in your operation from the Notes list.
If you would like to view the notes for a different operation that you're a member of, open the navigation menu and select the operation that you would like to view. Then, follow the steps above to access the notes list for this operation.