July Release: Greater Transparency and Collaboration Between Members of an Operation
All members of an operation will now be able to see the details of connected integrations.
- What day was the connection made
- Who created the connection
- When was data last imported
- Whether or not the operation is sending data to a 3rd party tool
What does this mean?
- Members of an operation will now be able to see the details of connected integrations. This allows for greater transparency and collaboration between members of an operation.
What’s not changing?
- Only the member who created the connection can modify or remove it.