Activities: Add Planting Activity
Granular Insights account
Farm, Fields, and boundaries created (manually or uploaded)
Log in to Granular Insights https://us.insights.granular.ag
Select the Activities tab from the left-hand side navigation panel
Select caret icon to expand activity information, select "Add Activity"
Select Activity "Planting".
Fill out the required information and save
- Activity name is defaulted to Planting, however the name can be changed.
- Crop is required, crop will auto populate if a variety is entered in before the crop.
- Crop Season is selected based on the Crop year you are currently in.
Varieties - You can add multiple varieties to a Planting Activity. Selecting Add variety will give you another variety card to fill out.
Note: Activities can be added in bulk as well, below is a video showing how to add activities in bulk.
Process - Mobile
Download Granular Insights App IOS & Android
- Log in to the Granular Insights mobile app.
- Open the navigation menu and select Fields.
- Select the button and select Add Activity.
Activities: Copy Planned to Completed
Activities: Map based planning
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful