Creating manual planting or harvest activities
Want to use the analysis features in Granular Insights, but don't have planting or harvest machine data?
Granular Insights now offers the ability to enter a manual planting or harvest activity through the web. Quickly add an activity through our new Activities feature to analyze your farm. This can be done in bulk or on a field by field basis.
- An active Granular Insights account
- An active internet connection
- At this time Planting and Harvest Activities can only be added for the 2022 crop year
Web - Process
- Log into your Granular Insights account.
- Select the "Activities" tab from the side bar navigation menu.
- Find the field that would like to add an activity and click Activities on the right hand column to display the option.
- Select either "Planting" or "Harvest" depending on which activity you would like to enter.
- Enter the details of the activity in the "Add Activity" dialog box.
- Click "Save" once completed.
- The new activity will now show under the individual field on the "Activities" page.