How to Add a Manual Planting or Harvest Activity
Want to use the analysis features in Granular Insights, but don't have planting or harvest machine data?
Granular Insights now offers the ability to enter a manual planting or harvest activity through the web. Quickly add an activity through our new Activities feature to analyze your farm. This can be done in bulk or on a field by field basis.
- An active Granular Insights account
- An active internet connection
- At this time Planting and Harvest Activities can only be added for the 2022 crop year
- Log into your Granular Insights account.
- Select the "Activities" tab from the side bar navigation menu.
- Find the field that would like to add an activity and click Activities on the right hand column to display the option.
- Select either "Planting" or "Harvest" depending on which activity you would like to enter.
- Enter the details of the activity in the "Add Activity" dialog box.
- Click "Save" once completed.
- The new activity will now show under the individual field on the "Activities" page.