How to Bulk Add and Edit Manual Planting and Harvest Activities
Want to use the analysis features in Granular Insights, but don't have planting or harvest machine data?
Granular Insights now offers the ability to enter a manual planting or harvest activity through the web. Quickly add an activity through our new Activities feature to analyze your farm. This process can be done in bulk or on a field by field basis.
- An active Granular Insights account
- An active internet connection
- At this time Planting and Harvest Activities can only be added for the 2022 crop year
How-to on Web:
- Log into your Granular Insights account.
- Select the "Activities" tab from the side bar navigation menu.
- Select all the desired fields for bulk adding or editing by selecting the checkboxes on the left hand side in the Activities page.
- After selecting the desired fields, the action buttons for Add Crop, Edit Details and Add Activity should appear at the bottom of the page.
- Select either "Planting" or "Harvest" from the Add Activity action box depending on which activity you would like to bulk enter for the selected fields
- Enter the details of the activity in the "Add Activity" dialog box.
- Click "Save" once completed.
- The new activities will now show under the individual fields on the "Activities" page.