September 2021 - Release Notes
Granular Insights has launched an even easier way for growers and their advisors to plan, grow, and analyze all year long. This new and improved experience will help optimize yield while also effectively managing profitability - allowing for more informed, confident decision-making.
We’ll continue to roll out new functionality over the next several months, but here’s what you should know about now.
Collaborate more closely with your trusted advisors
Work with your Pioneer Sales Representative or other trusted advisor on collaborative field planning and seed placement. We’ve automatically permissioned members of the Corteva Field Team into applicable Granular Insights operations under the “Advisor” role to enhance this level of collaboration.
Learn how to manage the Corteva Team’s access.
Build a seeding plan for the 2022 growing season
- Plan your 2022 planting and harvest activities so you’ve got a baseline view of what you’ll need to purchase for the year. Plan xx crops, with support for more detailed plans for corn hybrids and soybean varieties.
Learn More: "How do I add a planting plant to my operation"
- Use the Planned Product Summary to estimate how much seed you need to purchase for the year.
- Finally, run a Seed Placement Report for sharable seeding plans at the field level.
Fresh new look with an updated sidebar navigation
We’ve built in more on-screen space by making the navigation collapsible, just click the “collapse” icon in the upper left.
Quickly access operation information and new tools on the go
- Edit notes captured throughout the season to ensure your observations are accurate and searchable.
- View and delete planned activities wherever you are using the mobile app.
- And while the planter may be in the shed for the season, next spring you’ll be able to use the Planting Rate Estimator to quickly find the optimal seeding rate for Pioneer corn hybrids.