How do I add a harvest plan to my operation?
Track your harvest plans in Granular Insights to keep your yield goals top of mind all season long.
- A Granular Insights operation with field boundaries
- An active internet connection
Web - Process
- Log in to Granular Insights at https://us.insights.granular.ag
- Click on Activities on the left sidebar navigation menu.
- Find the field where you would like to add a planned harvest activity. Click the word Activities at the right of the screen to expand the activities view for that field and click Harvest.
- In the Add Harvest Activity screen, set the crop type, planned harvest date, harvest product and/or yield goal.
- Click Save.
- Repeat the steps above for all fields you’d like to plan.
Fields can be planned individually or in bulk. To apply a field plan to multiple fields at the same time, click the checkbox next to the fields you’d like to bulk add a plan to, and from the bulk action menu at the bottom of the screen, click Add Activity and select the Harvest option. From there, follow steps 4-5, above.
Only interested in adding a yield goal? You can quickly add yield goals to fields by clicking Add Yield Goal.
Note: at this time, field plans can only be entered using Granular Insights on the web. However, all field plans are viewable on the Granular Insights mobile app.
To view a field plan on the mobile app, log in to the Granular Insights mobile app and click on the field with the plan you would like to view. Click Activities at the top of the field. You will now see a list of all activities created for that field.