How do I edit or delete a field plan?
As the crop year progresses you may need to edit or remove field plans. In Granular Insights modifying your field plans is quick and easy.
Note: currently field plans can only be edited on the web. They can be deleted on either web or the mobile app.
- A Granular Insights operation with planned activities
- An active internet connection
Web - Process
- Log in to Granular Insights at https://us.insights.granular.ag.
- Click on Activities on the left sidebar navigation menu.
- Find the field with the activity you would like to edit or delete. Click the word Activities at the right of the screen to expand the activities view for that field.
- Click the icon next to the activity that you would like to modify.
- To edit an activity, click Edit Activity, make any changes needed to the activity and click Save.
- To delete an activity, click Delete Activity and confirm by clicking the Delete button on the pop-up window.
- Repeat the steps above for all fields you’d like to modify or delete.
Mobile - Process
- Log in to the Granular Insights mobile app.
- From the Field List, select the field with the activity you would like to delete.
- Click Activities at the top of the field. You will now see a list of all activities created for that field.
- Click the icon to open the Action menu and click Delete.
- Click Delete to confirm that you would like to delete this activity.