How can I upload machine data for Corteva's Carbon initiative?
Accurate records are needed in order to participate in Corteva's Carbon initiative program. With Granular Insights we make that record keeping process simple and effective. Manually upload data to your operation to unlock the full power of Granular Insights. For more information on what data needs to be entered, check out the following article: What data do I need for Carbon?
- An active Granular Insights account.
- An active internet connection.
- Access to planting and/or harvest data for corn or soybeans, from 2016-present
- Data files in the correct monitor file formats compressed into a zip file (Windows or Mac).
- File size no greater than 10 GB.
Process - Web
- Login to the Granular Insights.
- Click Manage Data at the lower left side of the screen.
- Click File Upload.
- Click Choose .Zip or .7z File. Select your zipped folder from your computer.
- Click Upload File.
- You can check the status of all previously uploaded files for your operation by clicking on File History on the left side of the screen.
- After you select your file to upload, a comment box will appear. This is a place where you can include a short comment or description about the file you are uploading (optional). These comments will be accessible from the File History screen as a reference.
- When your data is finished processing, you will receive an email to notify you that it is complete.