Linking Business Partner ID (BPID)
You can use Granular Insights for simple collaboration with your advisors - including your Corteva team.
One of the many benefits to using Granular Insights is the ability to collaborate quickly and easily with members of your operation and your advisor team. By adding your. Pioneer business partner ID (BPID) to your Granular Insights operation, we've made collaborating with the Corteva team easier than ever.
Why should I link my BPID to Granular Insights?
There are two key reasons why you should link your BPID to Granular Insights.
Collaboration with the Corteva team
Enable simpler collaboration with the Corteva team by linking your BPID to your Granular Insights operation. Linking ensures that you and your Corteva advisor team are working within the same operation, so you can easily plan, share notes and analyze results in the same place.
Access your Pioneer Seeds app operation information
The Pioneer Seeds app is now retired. To access seed plans, field boundaries, farms, and field operations data from Pioneer Seeds in Granular Insights, you'll need to link your Pioneer BPID to your Granular Insights operation.
Where can I find my BPID?
Your BPID is printed on your Pioneer seed invoice and any deferred payment loan correspondence. Your BPID can also be confirmed with your Pioneer sales representative or territory manager.
How do I link my BPID to Granular Insights?
You can link your BPID to Granular Insights when you create your account or after your account has been created.
Option 1: Link your BPID when you create your account:
You can link your BPID when you create an account with Granular Insights.
- Create an account with Granular Insights.
- You will be prompted to use your BPID to access your Pioneer operations in Granular Insights.
- Enter your BPID, postal code and click Search to pull up a list of your Pioneer operations.
- Click Next, add any additional members to your operation, and click Submit.
Option 2: Link your BPID after your operation is created:
You can also link your BPID to an existing Granular Insights operation, on the web:
- Log in to Granular Insights and click on Settings in the left navigation panel.
- Click Other Settings at the top of the screen and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Under Privacy, you will see the option to link your BPID to your operation. Click Enter BPID.
- Input your BPID and postal code, then click Search. Once your operation has loaded, click Submit.
Have a question that we didn't address in this article? Please reach out to our support team.