How do I reset my password?
If you forget or lose your password, it is easy to reset on your own. If you continue having issues however, Granular Support or an Administrator on your farm are able to prompt the password reset. (This does not include logins such as Corteva, Google, or Apple. These accounts are managed by the provider.)
- In order to prompt a password reset, you need to have accepted the invitation request for Granular Insights
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters and cannot include the text string "granular".
- Go to https://sso.granular.ag/login or open the mobile app to login to Granular Insights.
- Select Forgot Password.
- Enter your email address or phone number associated with your account to send an alert to your email or phone.
- Depending whether you entered an email address or a phone number, you will receive either an email or a text that includes a link to reset your password. Click the link to continue.
- You'll be taken to a landing page where you will be able to put in a new password and confirm it. Once you've entered your new password, click "Change Password".
- This will give you a confirmation and give you the option to sign in now with your new password.