Utilizing Lasso tool
The Lasso tool within Granular Insights allows growers to quickly evaluate agronomic decisions at the sub-field level. Take it a step further by viewing a side-by-side comparison to understand agronomic impacts of your decisions at the same time. The Lasso tool is a great way to filter through different layers to get a quick look at what is going on in your fields.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- An active internet connection.
Web - Process
Lasso Tool Basic Functionality
- From the Map page, select the name of the field you would like to work with on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click on the Lasso button in the top right hand corner of the map view. Clicking this button will give you the drawing tools on the map.
- On the left of the map you will have the drawing tools available to you. You have four different options to draw with allowing you to create different shapes around areas within your field.
Once you have drawn a sub-field shape, you can toggle between different map layers & see that sub-field region on other map layers.